Now You Can Test Your Water For Fluoride
Fluoride Shower Filter Ingredients:
• Shungite (Rare Carbon Mineral)
• Activated Coconut Carbon
• Catalytic Carbon
• Zeolite Powder
• Activated Alumina
• Virgin Quartz Crystals
• Kinetic Degradation Fluxion (KDF) (US Produced)
According to Natural News
"Skin disorders, such as eczema or excessively dry/sensitive skin; respiratory disorders, such as asthma and other lung disorders; eye irritation; and dry, brittle hair can all be caused or exacerbated by shower water which is contaminated. Depending upon geographic location and type of water system, shower water may contain fluoride, chlorine, bacteria, arsenic, heavy metals, iron, hydrogen sulfide, VOCs, chloramines, sodium, nitrates and/or other harmful microorganisms. Different types of filters absorb different types of particles, last longer than others, and cost more or less than others."
This Fluoride reduction filter has the most diverse ingredients we know of.
Design Features & Benefits
• Helps Reduce: Fluoride, Chloramine, Chlorine & Lead
• Twice the filtration Medium of most other shower filters
• More head room than most other shower filters
• Invigorating and refreshing experience
• Reduce fading of color treated hair
• Reduce unpleasant odors from your water
• No replacement cartridges needed, allowing more space for more filtration medium
• New revolutionary design with a special copper tube in the middle of the filter.
• Easy installation
• Average replacement every 8 months, then replace entire filter
Shower head is for display only and is not included with the purchase of the shower filter. After installing filter, the excess filtration medium (dark particles) will dissipate within the first minute of use and will dispel completely after the first few days.
1) Unscrew your existing shower head from the wall fitting.
2) Apply teflon tape (provided) to wall fitting pipe threads (where your shower head was attached).
3) Remove red cap from filter and apply teflon tape to threads.
4) Attach the stainless steel connector of the shower filter to wall fitting (where your shower head was attached).
5) WITHOUT YET ATTACHING YOUR SHOWER HEAD, turn the water on and off several times to allow the water to rinse out any fine black particles of the filtration medium.
6) Attach your shower head to the filter (where red cap was removed).
Aquasana Shower Filters| Rainshow'r Shower Filters | Crystal Ball Bath Filter
Copyright 2012 Affordable-Water-Ionizers